Sunday, February 21, 2010

How to Play La Cucaracha on Mandolin

Well I'm happy to say that I'm still really enjoying my mandolin and after playing around with it for fun one day I accidentally stumbled upon La Cucaracha! So after a week of practicing the tune I decided to create a video of it. Now please do keep in mind that there may be other versions of it, so this may not be "proper" so-to-speak. But as far as notes go, it sounds just fine to me. For my next mandolin video I'll be playing Fur Elise, a beautiful composition by none other than Beethoven; a little trickier than the Mexican song, but practice will help snag perfection.

So do have fun practicing the tune. Also, please subscribe and check me out on Facebook (become a Fan! Fans are cool!).

Web Resources
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Cucaracha


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may comment, but if it's spam or advertising, I'll be deleting your comment and blocking your arse!